Essenova Pro (SPM128-JL) is a All-In-One Kitchen Assistant, capable of replacing your traditional mixer, food processor, meat grinder, steamer, sauté pan, rice cooker, cake maker, sterilizer and food warmer, coffee grinder, soy juicer, chopper, bread maker and so much more. As a completely elevated cooking experience from start to finish, Essenova is the only countertop appliance your kitchen will ever need.
FAQ: Frequent Asked Questions
How many appliances does Essenova Pro replace?
How to assemble Essenova Pro?
Assembling the blade
WARNING: THE BLADE IS VERY SHARP.
1. Ensure that the sealing ring is clean and placed on the blade. Failure to do so may result in damage to the machine.
We suggest to assemble the unit with a kitchen towel and hold it with three fingers at the Hex nut.
Wash and dry the blade immediately after use. Do not leave it immersed in water.
Examine the sealing ring regularly in order to detect any possible damages. Should there be any damage or leakages, change the sealing ring immediately.
2. To place the blade in the bowl, hold its upper part, do not touch the sharp blade leaf.
3. Move the lever clockwise to lock the blade. Ensure that blade lock mechanism of the bowl is pushed to Lock position.
Move the lever counter clockwise to loosen it ( Un-lock position).
Placing the bowl
Place the bowl in the central unit (without the lid). Press downwards firmly until the edge of the bowl rests under the appliance lock.
Placing the lid
Ensure that the rubber sealing ring is fitted correctly in the inner side of the lid. First, place the lid diagonally on top of the bowl.
Then, press the lid downward and turn clockwise so that the tongue underneath the lid fits into the space that projects from the central unit. At the same time, the clip in the back of the cover connects perfectly with the cavity in the handle of the bowl.
Warning: The appliance is equipped with a built-in safety lock between the lid and main unit. The appliance will not work unless the lid is correctly fitted (symbol will appear on the screen).
How to use Essenova Pro?
• Place ESSENOVA on a clean and stable surface that does not radiate heat.
• ESSENOVA comes with two security sensors that can be found in the handle and bottom of the bowl. For an optimum use of the machine, the bowl has to be properly fitted to the central unit. Otherwise, the machine will detect an error and will not work.
• Make sure the bowl, blades and all of the accessories are well cleaned before using the machine.
1. Place the mixing bowl into the central unit.
2. Mount the lid onto the mixing bowl.
3. Select the cooking time, temperature and speed.
4. Start the machine by pressing button ON/OFF.
5. During cooking process, the machine will count down the programmed time and a beep sound will indicate that the cooking has finished.
6. The cooking time, temperature and speed can be changed while in use without stopping.
* It is recommended that the power cord be disconnected from the power source when not in use.
* To avoid overheating, do not cover the air vents at the back of the machine.
* Never exceed the maximum capacity of the bowl.
* Allow hot ingredients to cool before transferring them.
* Wash and dry the blade thoroughly. Do not soak.
* If the blade speed shows signs of slowing under the load at the selected speed or is stalling, please progressively increase speed to the nearest speed setting where the blade will move freely.
Note: Speed 1, 2 and 3 are for cooking (with heat) and mixing at the same time.
* For preparing dishes at high speeds, turn the measuring cup to the lock position to avoid spills.
* Special caution has to be taken when removing the blade as it is very sharp.
How to control the timer?
The Timer control is used to program the cooking time of the ingredients for a maximum of 60 minutes.
ESSENOVA can be programmed with an interval of 1 second for the first minute, then in intervals of 30 seconds after over one minute, and in 1 minute intervals from 10 minutes onwards.
Turning the timer control clockwise increases cook time, counter clockwise decreases cook time. ESSENOVA counts the time down once the ON/OFF button is pressed. During the cooking, the programmed time can be changed if needed.
It is necessary to program the operation time, except when using the Turbo function.
How to use turbo mode on Essenova Pro?
This function is used to mix and cut ingredients at a very high speed by keeping the button pressed, usually for 3 or 4 seconds.
How to use KNEAD mode?
Press the knead button, then press the ON/OFF button, the machine will start kneading. It will alternate between clockwise and counter clockwise automatically, during the preset operation time of 1 minute 30 seconds.
How to use REVERSE mode?
Reverse function is intended for gently stirring delicate foods which are not required to be chopped. Press REVERSE button and the blade starts running in counter clockwise direction. Press this button again and it will change back to a clockwise direction. The reverse symbol will appear on the display when using this function.
How to control temperature?
Essenova has a heating temperature range from 37°C to 130°C (37ºC, 45ºC, then from 50ºC to 130ºC in intervals of 5ºC).
How to control SPEED?
How to read the Screen Messages?
Bowl lid is open
How to use Mixing Bowl?
How to use Measuring Cup?
The measuring cup is highly versatile with a 100ml capacity, and allows the easy use of the kitchen machine without the need to stop it while it is in use:
How to use Cooking Basket?
ESSENOVA comes with a cooking basket that is placed inside the bowl and is perfect for preparing different types of dishes:
How to use Spatula?
Use Spatula for stirring, mixing or scraping the ingredients; Or for lifting the cooking basket.
How to use Steamer Tray?
The steamer tray is ideal for steaming meat, fish and vegetables.
How to use Steamer Tray with Essenova Pro?
1. Put the bowl in into the main unit, and fill enough water into the bowl.
How to use Mixing Tool with Essenova Pro?
The mixing tool is ideal for whipping cream or beating egg whites.
How to avoid leaking of food?
Ensure the sealing ring of the blade is fitted to the blade bearing, otherwise food may leak out and damage the appliance.
How to Clean Essenova® Pro(SPM128-JL)?
* Before using the machine for the first time and after each use, clean the machine, its components and accessories thoroughly.